[Healeys] Another spin on oil filter question

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Wed Sep 22 10:32:37 MDT 2010

  << All of my Camrys had this arrangement. Could
change filter in under
a minute with no mess. >>

Sorry Bob, I don't buy dat one - mess wise <G> !!
Upside down HAS
to leave a small 'mess' <G> !!  I have altered
close to 2 dozen MGB
from that type to hanging much to Owners' delight !!!

Want the EASIEST & LEAST messy??  Buy another
canister type like came with motor.  Have
completely set-up and ready to go.
One [1] gasket for block-to-adaptor and a
finger-smears of sealer
on it = DONE in a FLASH !!! And NO muss NO fuss !!

Ed
'67 BJ-7
[Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH
BJ 7    ]
Please visit MY site at: www.justbrits.com