[Healeys] Is this 100 head warped??

T+ B Willig willig at wtnet.de
Sun Sep 19 10:49:06 MDT 2010

Hi,

I just returned from the garage. I have replaced the head with a new head
gasket. The block was perfectly level. The straightedge I used is a high
quality tool not a ruler as some listers might have thought.

I run the engine until the oil reached 80 deg Celsius and then shut it of.
No overheating -just fine. Tomorrow I will retorque the head.

Thanks for all the advises given.

Thomas

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----