[Healeys] BN2: Cold Air Box fitting

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Sep 17 19:38:46 MDT 2010

For something completely different, on both customers cars we are currently
assembling, we plan to install completely stock H4 carbs and air filters set
up, plain bonnet with no louvers, etc. Nothing extra to buy, fit or bend.
Should be a rare contrast to what everybody else is doing these days.

Rich