[Healeys] Tools for sale

john gillespie austinbj8 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 15:48:31 MDT 2010

Hello fellow AH people,  As some of you aware we sold our beloved BJ8 and now I
am attempting to sell off my remaining STUFF.  I have a Sharpe in line air
filter, the first $25.00 takes it, second item is a partial set of pullers and
bearing splitters, including the board, these are all Snap On tools.   The final
is a set of British Standard  sockets and wrenches, these too are Snap On
products.  Also still available is a pair of NOS  Lucas Square 8 Plus driving
lamps.  These were listed as an option for Healey's in some of the literature
that I have seen.   Thanks to all of the great people that we have met in the
over thirty years that we have been associated with the club.   If anyone has
any interest  in the above mentioned items please contact me off list.  TIA,
John