[Healeys] grungy mota lita steering wheel.........????

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sun Sep 12 08:54:03 MDT 2010

I am restoring a wheel for my Aston which is like the AH one.  It is
costing a whacking $300 to have it chromed and then another $325 for
fitting a wood (burled walnut) ring.  The latter being done by the
chap on www.britcot.com - Suggest you take a look because he restores
all sorts of steering wheels.