[Healeys] grungy mota lita steering wheel.........????

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Sat Sep 11 20:12:01 MDT 2010

Ray,

I also got an old steering wheel.  If was not too bad but  the metal and wood needed attention.  For the metal it depends on how bad it is.  You may need a multistep approach.  Starting with around 600 grit sandpaper, followed 1000-1200 grit, then buffing with various grades of dressing on a buffing wheel.

How is the wood portion?

Keith