[Healeys] Overheating so hard that the carbs boil?

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 10:54:16 MDT 2010

FWIW, I have a similar problem with our BN2--we can't get the front carb
float valve to seal up (may be contributing to our fuel pump runon
problem).  Symptoms are: fuel dribbling out of jet and, occasionally,
will spit out the overflow tube.

Our problem doesn't seem to be related to engine temperature, but I'll
be watching the responses.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net