[Healeys] Clutch question

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:44:40 MDT 2010

I have a question about the "specially treated hardened interior surface" of
the slave cylinder. Is there a source out there that explains this in greater
detail? I always assumed that the aluminum was the same alloy/quality/hardness
throughout. Inquiring minds want to know.
Thanks,

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon