[Healeys] fuel pump

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 04:00:06 MDT 2010

I agree with Ron
I just did it a slightly different way....
I have a high performance, double ended SU pump. One double ended pump.
Connected to a 3 positio switch.
No pumps
One pump
Both pumps
Swap the running single end every time the rear is jacked up. Or when
you remember. (as Ron said)
Beware the double ended Su pump options. Some are designed to both be
running. e.g. Some landrovers
And before you fire the engine, a great diagnostic is hit the normal
one pump switch. Then hit 2 pumps. Hear the second cut in. Then switch
back to one...
And off is antitheft!!
Chris

Sent from my iPhone