[Healeys] fuel pump

F Ronald Rader f.ronald.rader at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 01:11:29 MDT 2010

ON MY NEW (TO ME) xk 150 i install two new pumps in parrell.
i then wired a switch between the,m. if it fails i switch to the second pump.
i know it is excessive but it is one less thing to worry about.
i switch from one pump to the other when i think about it to keep them
both functioning.
ron rader
BJ8 (gone)
XK 150 FHC