[Healeys] Britannia parts

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 30 12:42:06 MDT 2010

According to their site, they are closed on weekends. They also have a link
for their "eBay Store" but when you click on that and go to eBay, you will
find that their feedback is zero meaning that no one has purchased from them
through eBay and they have no current listings. I agree with Greg Wilkinson
that when the link has the word "track" in it one should probably stay away
from it.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com