[Healeys] Britannia parts

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 10:43:19 MDT 2010

Could have been this list.

Greg
65BJ8

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse typos and brevity.

On Oct 30, 2010, at 11:47 AM, Bob <robertlarson at att.net> wrote:

I also received it. The e-mail was clean per my anti-virus and malware software.  I went to the
site and it opened OK at the home page but then encountered errors with links.   It may just be
overload with everybody getting the e-mails and high traffic at their server as people check
it out.

I had never heard of them either.  Looks like they "acquired" some e-mail lists.

Bob