[Healeys] buying a car in Canada????????

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 25 16:57:58 MDT 2010

Well, I bought all of my cars in Canada ... ;)  ( except one parts car )

And, bringing the parts car across from the US to Canada was easy enough, with
a bill of sale and title papers.

I have no knowledge of going the other way across that border.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg