[Healeys] Coolant Mixture

Healey Bruce healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 23 10:28:38 MDT 2010

I've been running a bottle of Water Wetter with distilled water for 3 years
now, and since I made the switch from ethylene glycol/water mixture, I run
around 10 degrees cooler as indicated on the gauge. Here in Southern
California, I don't worry about freezing either, and on the occasional night
where it may get into the low 30's, the car is safe in the garage anyway.

Bruce
Brea, CA
1960 BN7