[Healeys] Shock link color

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 08:40:20 MDT 2010

John,

I bought my BJ8 from the guy who stored it for 30 years.  It was his high
school car.  So I can't guarentee they are the originals in their original
state, but since the shocks were all dried out and needed rebuilding, I can
only assume ...

And they DO look great.  It's just a bit cumbersome to pull a rear wheel
everytime I want to showe them off. <VeryBigGrin>

Greg