[Healeys] directionals

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 09:30:20 MDT 2010

Went for a drive yesterday and my directionals stopped working, both sides front
and rear. I know that the flasher is getting current because it gets very very
hot when the turn signal switch is right or left. Also the dash indicators do
not light at all either left or right (BJ8). I suspect that means a bas flasher
since if it closed the circuit the dash indicators would light. Am I correct? It
also doesn't click.

Also does anyone have experience with the new solid state flasher relays?

Jim Brown