[Healeys] One more SPA clip

Bert Van Brande bertvanbrande at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 19:36:02 MDT 2010

I love this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FATsL7yrBMc

I believe this is one of the Dutch Healeys.  The light yellow one battling it out with an Aston-Martin in Spa or Spa/Francorchamps as we call it in Belgium.  (Ok, yes I am in California since 6 years)  More info an the Dutch healeys here: http://www.healeymeetslemans.nl/home.php?nb=

The Healey keeps a nice racing line and passes the Aston towards the end of the clip.  Love the soundtrack too, no music needed.

Bert

PS: I am buying that 2010 Lemans poster to spruce up my office.