[Healeys] Just want to vent!

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Thu Oct 7 20:22:34 MDT 2010

 " My wife was in the Healey with me the other day and commented that it
gets
 lots of stares ... all guys looking; no women.

 Robert Duquette"

My Healey got lots of comments from women, from the ubiquitous "nice car" or
"beautiful car" (usally from the post 30 age group)  to "can I trade you?"
or "can I go for a ride?"  Usually from the younger set.

I never followed up on these offers, being a happily married man (whose wife
reads his email sometimes I might add) but I was certainly good for the ego.

Regards, Greg Lemon