[Healeys] Just want to vent!

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 7 12:49:07 MDT 2010

I generally get one of 2 comments:
While driving the Healey I get "Sweet ride!" yelled at me from the sidewalk
and while driving the RHD Midget, I get "You're driving on the wrong side"
from cars that pull up alongside.  ( My standard reply is: "No, I'm driving on
the !right! side".  It generally takes them a second and then they smile. )

Those that get to see the Sprite say: "Parts car?".  :(
My wife was in the Healey with me the other day and commented that it gets
lots of stares ... all guys looking; no women.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss
Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )