[Healeys] No LBC content- We Didn't start the fire

Bob Johnson bjsbj8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 13:58:39 MDT 2010

All this history and not a single Healey):^(

Great 3 minutes of history! Enjoy!
   Turn up the volume and go full screen
For people of our age or there abouts this is excellent to see life
flash by so quickly!!!
This is brilliant!!!!!

Whether you are a Billy Joel fan or not, you probably remember
his great song 'We Didn't Start the Fire.'

Here it is, set to pictures--- Had to share this one. It's a fabulous
flashback through the past half century.
Turn up volume, sit back and enjoy a review of 50 years of history
in less than 3 minutes!
Thanks to Billy Joel and some guy from the University of Chicago
with too much time to Google!

I wonder how many of the images those under 40 will recognize
from the early part of the song?? You might have to watch this
more than once.

Click here: http://yeli.us/Flash/Fire.html

Bob Johnson
BJ8