[Healeys] Running Pretty Rich

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Oct 2 05:22:51 MDT 2010

  Op 2-10-2010 12:25, Mark LaPierre schreef:
> - I no longer have the intake manifold drip tubes installed.
> They have been sealed off.     Could this be a source of my overly rich
> exhaust?

This could well be the case specially in part throttle cases. The drip
tubes leak a small amount of air leaning out the mixture which is
probably compensated for by the needle taper shape causing a richer
mixture when the tubes are blocked.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of coudesluijs.vcf]