[Healeys] Car Dolleys

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:27:47 MST 2010

Mark -

Ok, don't hate me here.  There have been complaints about the HF dollies.
 For the dollies to work well, you need roller bearing casters, and I
believe these casters don't have roller bearings in them.  I suppose you
could purchase some proper casters, but be forewarned that it may require
alot of effort to move your car around with these.

Alan