[Healeys] Car Dolleys

Mark Goodman mkgoodman at att.net
Sun Nov 28 18:47:35 MST 2010

I finally broke down and ordered 4 of the Harbor Freight Mechanical Car
Dolleys -
http://www.harborfreight.com/1250-lb-capacity-mechanical-wheel-dolly-67287.h
tml

to move my BJ8 around in my garage and give me more room.  I have had them
for a few months, but never seemed to put them together, as I wanted to have
the BJ8 ready to take out for a few rides when the sun was out before it
became too cold in New York to take it out.  Today I finally put them
together and was quite surprised on how well they performed. It was very
easy to push the BJ8 around in the garage and easy to change the direction.
I purchased them on sale for $59.00 each and the shipping was free.

I have no financial interest in Harbor Freight, but found the price very
reasonable and recommend them for anyone who wants to move their car around
in the garage without actually driving it.

Mark

66BJ8 35503

www.austinhealeyessence.com