[Healeys] Dipstick

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:44:58 MST 2010

Yup, loading in the preferred quantity is the preferred solution.  I had a
dipstick on my BN7 which seemed to indicate overfilled when the proper book
amount of liters were loaded.  After trying another BN7 dip stick from a
friends car, we noticed a sleeve piece insert at the dip stick guide hole was
missing. We purchased this dipstick tube from the Nocks and problem solved.
Oh, and the dipstick was marked wrong by the prior owner and had 2 sets of
marks. We now use the original marks, not the notches cut on the stick.
RVC
BN7