[Healeys] Why are there 2 national Healey clubs?

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 21:54:21 MDT 2010

This may be a taboo question or I might just be stupid but why is there an AH
Club of America and an AH Club USA? Wouldn't it make more sense to combine the
two and share resources and split duties since we are all just in this to keep
the cars on the road? You can respond off the list if needed. Just
wondering...

Thanks in advance for clarification on why they want to remain separate
clubs.

Cheers,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA