[Healeys] new water pump leak

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Wed May 26 14:01:12 MDT 2010

Andy it almost a certainty that the leak is being caused by leakage past the
seal. Once antifreeze has been run in a pump it is hard to get it to bed in
as the antifreeze works very well as a lubricant.
I would recommend leaving things alone until you have run the first few
hundred mile, it will probably resolve itself.

Michael Salter