[Healeys] recent articals

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Tue May 18 19:30:54 MDT 2010

Please don't assume that you or Mark speak for all of us.  While I can't
afford such Healeys, a Porsche 917, or a McLaren M8; I still enjoy
looking at and reading about them.  I was able to go to Bonneville last
year and see the Healeys run.  A great experience.

Reid Trummel was at SpringThing this past weekend.  He made a couple of
pitches for magazine material.  If you want different content in the
Healey Marque, then write an article and submit it.  To expect every
page of the magazine to be useful to every member of the club is a bit
unreasonable.

Bob