[Healeys] Fashion Advice Needed

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri May 14 11:51:28 MDT 2010

I've had a couple Panama straw hats that hung in ... fit them on the tight side because they stretch.

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

Visited the Dermatologist for the first time to have some spots hit with
liquid nitrogen and to get a lecture on driving my Austin Healey without
having a hat on. The problem is, no matter what hat I try to wear while
driving the Austin Healey, it blows off my head in no time. Has anyone
discovered the perfect Austin Healey driving hat so that I can protect my
balding head?

Charlie O'Connors