[Healeys] Fashion Advice Needed

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 10:52:52 MDT 2010

Charlie:  A wide brimmed hat would seem to be the most protection for head
and face; however, even with a cord under the chin holding in on, it won't
stay in place due to wind buffeting.  A baseball cap would protect the top
of your head but not your ears and face.  I find the best solution for me is
a 'safari' type cap with the flap on the back.  It covers the top of your
head, has a bill to protect most of your face, if the flap comes around far
enough it covers the tops of your ears, and has the added feature of
blocking the wind that is hitting the back of your neck and head.

Jonas's idea of the pilot cap would work, too.  ;-)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031