[Healeys] tonneau install procedure -- BT-7

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat May 8 08:34:34 MDT 2010

Hi, Al -

I think it's best to start at the center, and work outward alternately on
the sides.  Fold the fabric in half lengthwise to find the centerline, and
mark it with chalk.  This provides a guide to get the tonneau centered on
the car.  Use chalk on the heads of the fasteners on the car so that when
you get the tonneau placed properly you can transfer the chalk to the
underside of the tonneau fabric and thus locate where the tonneau fasteners
should go.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry