[Healeys] tonneau install procedure -- BT-7

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Sat May 8 07:08:35 MDT 2010

All:

I just received a new tonneau from Moss Motors, which arrived without
instructions on the install process.  I don't see anything in the archives
as to whether it's best to start at the front and work back, start at the
back and work front or do the side fasteners first.  Any experience will be
greatly appreciated.

BTW, I am completely dis-impressed with the quality of the tonneau on first
look.  I would expect an outdoor item like this to have a substantial
zipper, etc.  [sigh]

Al Fuller

al at bighealey dot org

'62 BT-7