[Healeys] MGC vs AH motors, not Distributor

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Thu May 6 21:29:51 MDT 2010

Kees, not quite 'correct' -:) !!

<< The only cure is to fit new springs or a new distributor. >>

On this side of the Pond we are VERY fortunate to
have a chap with a business called Advance Distributors
up in Minn.

A total GENIUS when it comes to LBC distributors !!

I have yet to hear of a unit he could not repair or,  at
least have a solution -:) -:) -:) !!!!

NFI, YMMV, FYI, HTHs, yada, yada, etc. !!

Ed

PS:  And I DID tell Jack to have his son's unit shipped
.........off to Jeff in a PM  shortly after Jack's 1st post!!