[Healeys] Wire Wheel repair

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu May 6 01:29:54 MDT 2010

If you have several broken spokes it may be wiser to get new wheels or
have the existing ones rebuild with new spokes, because of metal fatigue
being the reason the spokes broke. The metal fatigue has not affected
the broken spokes only, but all spokes.
If you replace the broken spokes only you may soon find other spokes
failing.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL