[Healeys] MGC vs AH motors, not Distributor

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Wed May 5 19:05:09 MDT 2010

<< I"m not sure how you compensate for it, but they are not
going to try to sell me a new distributor, and that counts for
something. >>

Whilst I also have no idea of how they "compensated"
and the "not selling a new one" DOES 'count' perhaps
the "lack of knowledge" does count, Jack ??

If your 'situation' was mine and I had ANY 'doubts'
about a dizzy, I would have them send it off to Jeff at
Advance and have it re-built and then KNOW that the
original problem[s] is NOT the dizzy.

But that's just me.  -:)

Ed