[Healeys] Dunlop racing tyres

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sun May 2 18:48:09 MDT 2010

Rich, whilst I concur with you 100%......

<<Of course these tires are expensive and you can expect a mileage life of
only about 18,000 miles, but these days most of us will out time the tire
life (7 years) before we out drive them. >>

Your best line is above [tho I stick with 6 years -:)] BUT [and
sorry], Rick's comment trumps yours !!! -:) !!

<< Speaking of liability, get in an accident with non DOT approved tires on
your car, a personal injury lawyer will be licking his chops. >>

GOSPEL, IMHO !!!!

Ed