[Healeys] Dunlop racing tyres

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Sun May 2 12:51:23 MDT 2010

I can only step in what Rich wrote. I also love the Dunlop Road Speed RS5
Tires and can only recommend them. The only factors against them is the price
and their specific handling on wed roads. But if you know them, they make
great fun on dry and wet.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----