[Healeys] Splined Hubs

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 08:36:35 MST 2010

In December of 2001, David Ward of Big Healey Restorations Ltd, [
http://www.bighealey.ltd.uk ] wrote: b If you wish to purchase new wire
wheel hub adaptors for any Healey, then why not go direct to the actual
manufacturer and supplier.B  This is Orson Equipment ... b
ORSON EQUIPMENT LTD
Orson Equipment Limited, through our established in-house, manufacturing
company - Concept Technical Services Limited - manufactures and supplies a
variety of spare parts and other accessories for classic cars.B B  Concept
Technical Services is highly respected in the aerospace industry as a
front-line manufacturer and supplier, strictly adhering to the industry's
stringent quality control systems.B B  Both Orson Equipment and Concept
Technical Services were established in 1983 and have built up a first class
reputation for quality. Having state-of-the-art computerised manufacturing
facilities, in new, purpose designed premises, means that the product design
and manufacture are controlled from inception to completion by our own
experts.B B  Both companies have acquired the coveted ISO 9002 international
quality standard.ServicesB B B B  : Brakes, Wheels, Steering &
SuspensionAddressB B B B  : Unit 8, Peartree Industrial Park, Crackley Way,
off Peartree
 Lane, Dudley W MidsB B B B PostcodeB B B  : DY2 0UWB B B B Country: United
KingdomTelephone  : +44 (0)1384 241717EmailB B B B B B B B   :
info at orsonequipment.co.ukWebB B B B B B B B B B B  :
http://www.orsonequipment.co.uk FaxB B B B B B B B B B B B B B : +44 (0)1384
240403B So, if you are concerned about quality, get in touch with Orson
Equipment and see what they say;in other words, go directly to an actual
manufacturer. JB --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, CanadaJ. Scott Morris - Keep
Smiling,  Murphy Lives

--- On Tue, 3/23/10, John Sims <ahbn6 at verizon.net> wrote: << Just a thought,
why not name names. Would be nice to know WHO is the East
coast supplier who has the good quality so that we can buy from them and also
the Mid West one so that we can shy away from them. I know of no "rule"
that says that we can not name them nor do I know of a "rule" that makes some
on this list call Moss M*** >>