[Healeys] Splined Hubs

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 23 07:12:24 MST 2010

Just a thought, why not name names. Would be nice to know WHO is the East
coast supplier who has the good quality so that we can buy from them and
also the Mid West one so that we can shy away from them. I know of no "rule"
that says that we can not name them nor do I know of a "rule" that makes
some on this list call Moss M***

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com