[Healeys] Listers & Facebook

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:06:13 MST 2010

Carlos -

My view is the list is MUCH better than Facebook for our hobby.  I
have a couple hundred friends on my FB and, well, I get so much random
FB garbage every day that I would not want to have to wade through the
Farmville BS just to find my Healey posts.

That aside, I suppose it can help promote our hobby to the
uninitiated.   Maybe we make a "fix my healey" FB application just to
add to all the garbage in the FB universe.

Alan