[Healeys] Listers & Facebook

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 16:42:55 MST 2010

Good Evening Fellow Listers & Sods,

If you guys are like me, you've received several requests from other Healey enthusiasts to confirm a FaceBook invitation from them.  I'm flattered by all of the invites.  Some of you have nice profiles and I enjoy seeing all of the common connections we share.

I'm curious as to what everyone plans to do with their FaceBook profiles?  This seems to have begun with Jim's initial invite from AHCA and I'm just wondering if this came with some strategic foresight on how the Club or this List might benefit from the social networking site?  I appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers,
Carlos