[Healeys] healboard lift a dot fastener position bj8

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:03:35 MST 2010

Rich and Ed

I did think about waiting until I bought a new blue tonneau (someway off when
I get the hood, and my old one is black) as I guess the position of the
sockets on these can also vary, I just thought there may be a bit of give in
the position.

My car obviously had new heelboards Ed, and even though I took every position
of all the floor fixings I never took these as I thought the metal was
salvageable!

I thought it may be easier to drill the holes with no carpet and also fix
without the rear seats in place. Will be a sod to do when everything else is
done. Nevermind trust your combined judgement as always.

many thanks Andy