[Healeys] Shroud upper rivets - concours question (just kidding)

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 21 14:11:48 MST 2010

Thanks Rich! I never thought to look in the workshop manual. Actually
I am the one that drilled them out and should have known they were
solid... Duh!

Now that I looked in the bodywork section I realize that my Healey
will never be a concours car; I can't find "Stripolene 799, Howarth
Blue Twill or Deoxidine 125" to properly prepare the metal! :-)