[Healeys] Shroud upper rivets

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Mar 20 19:18:57 MST 2010

John,

Pop rivets were not used to fit the shroud to the rear hoop. They were flat
head solid 1/8" shank rivets both into the rear hoop and to fasten the
shroud to boot floor flange. All the rivets are described in the body
section of the original workshop manuals. However 3/16" aluminum pop rivets
were used elsewhere as detailed in the manuals.

Rich