[Healeys] convertible top frame mounting brackets, BJ7/8

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:17:44 MST 2010

Hi Bill

I have been helping another guy that asked the same question on my website,
heres aphoto, drawing and measurements I sent him, my inner rear wings have
been replaced but we used a cellette jig, unfortunately the brackets are not
referenced on the jig so we made cardboard templates to locate, anyway we
trial fitted the frame and screen and all was okay, hopefully it will help.

cheers Andy

Send us your Hotmail stories and be featured in our newsletter
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]