[Healeys] 100-4 flat top pistons (10:1)

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 07:52:27 MST 2010

Hi Allen,

Have you tried Medina Motorsports (http://www.medinamotorsports.com/) or 800-700-7057.  I believe my pistons came from Bob Yule at AutoFarm (http://www.autofarm.net/autofarm/home.aspx) up in Canada.  There's also Custom Pistons (http://cppistons.com/)  Or JE Pistons (http://www.jepistons.com/)

Do a Google search on custom pistons and a slew of sites come up.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Carlos