[Healeys] FW: Haynes manual 049 pg 87 fig. 4.1 Ignition Diagram

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 16:32:06 MST 2010

> Makes sense. I was wondering why the rotor pointed down where as mine points
toward the front of the motor toward cylinder one. This thing is just not
firing. I have spark and fuel. I am pulling the choke mechanism on the carb
completely shut, somewhat shut, wide open...I ran the pugs opposite and it
tried to fire and I thought all was good. Now it again does nothing but turn
over even with starting fluid. The plugs were a little wet but not soaked.
Hmm