[Healeys] A bit of tuning advice

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Wed Jun 30 19:26:05 MDT 2010

<< Slight leaks can be compensated for at idle.... >>

As I feel relatively sure that Martin & Rick will back me here,
Alan, NO SUCH ANIMAL.  NOR do they STAY "small".

Then ADD the FACT that the problem is NOT fixed..........!?!

In my 'short' term of working on anything, I have NEVER seen
a "self-healing" "problem" <G> !!  Perhaps you have better luck ?!?

Ed

PS:  And while I have Group's attention, might I ask WHY Paul, Kees,
Rick, Martin, and yourself in dire need of eMail going to
The List ANYWAY - in this case it would be minimum of FOURTH
[4th] post THEY all have had their mailboxes clogged up with for
ZERO reason ???  And the MAJORITY of the group is just as
guilty as you in NOT cleaning up their OUT mail<G><G>!!

Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
[and MOST is for Big Healey folks<G>]