[Healeys] A bit of tuning advice

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 30 11:36:29 MDT 2010

We used the same length of tube used to balance the air flow through the
carbs and listened for a flow of air around the joint.  Perhaps a little
slower but safer than either of the other methods mentioned.  One of the
chaps in the tuning bay had a stethoscope with a metal tip in the end
instead of the medical type tympanum.  (Didn't know if that was the right
spelling so I looked up
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-mechanics-stethoscope.htm on this 'ere
internet-webby thing)

Guy R Day