[Healeys] Rube gawking in DC

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Mon Jun 28 15:02:59 MDT 2010

I'm headed out on vacation today, Black Hills, Mt. Rushmore, etc. but soon
after we get back SWMBO and I are traveling to the DC area (Falls Church) so
she can attend some training. I will be along as her consort and will be off
duty during the week days. Can anyone fill me in on Healey or LBC events that
might be happening in the area? We will be arriving Saturday the 10th and
departing Sunday the 18th. In addition to the usual landmarks and monuments I
plan to take in the Smithsonian Air and Space museums. Do they also have an
Automobile exhibit. If not, who does? Any other suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.
Bill Lawrence AKA Clem Cadiddlehopper