[Healeys] BJ7 seat upholstery

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:47:26 MDT 2010

The aftermarket seat cushions are notoriously too thick to be a good
substitute. When I replace the foam in my MGC drivers seat I barely could
get under the steering wheel. We took the bottom apart and cut the cushion
to half thickness. It still is a bit tight.

When I got my BT7 back with the hardtop on I couldn't get into the car! I
have to squat down next to the car, insert my head under the hard top, then
sit on the seat and pivot into position.  I"m only 5'7".

Jack